138 Sukhumvit Soi 23, Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Location:Sukhumvit Rd., Soi 23 Hotel Category: Travel Reviews:
8.7 (9 reviews)
Admiral Premier is a chic and comfortable serviced
apartment located in the heart of the vibrant Asian metropolis of
Bangkok. Our 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a
modern European style featuring quality furnishings with discreet
Asian accents. Rich Jim Thompson silk are used throughout to
compliment the fine fittings and other decorative elements.
Admiral Premier is a luxurious but affordable Bangkok address for
discriminating long or short stay visitors, providing an oasis of
calm and relaxation with perfect privacy and peace of mind.
Our friendly staff is waiting to welcome you with legendary Thai
hospitality to make your stay with us as smooth and enjoyable as
Our 112 fully serviced studio and one-bedroom
apartments are elegantly designed for your comfort and convenience.
Rich fabrics from renowned Thai silk manufacturer Jim Thompson add
an Asian touch to the light wooden floors and contemporary fittings.
All feature fully-equipped kitchenettes, dining areas and work
spaces as well as an en-suite bathroom with tub and shower. Hi-speed
Internet connectivity is available in all rooms in addition to a 32"
LCD T V with DVD player and audio system.
Furnished in warm earth tones, each studio features a king-sized bed, generous
cupboard space, work table and sofa corner. All Premier Studios have
kitchenettes and balconies. (38 sq.m.)
Generously sized suites that comprise a
comfortable living room and bedroom are offered in two layouts;
Grand Suite (55 sq.m.)
Admiral Suite One Bedroom
have a bath tub and separate walk-in shower as well as all the
amenities of the Premier Studio apartments including fully equipped
kitchenettes and outdoor balconies. (65 sq.m.)
- Electronic room keycard
- Fully furnished with king-sized bed and built-in desk and dining table
- Comfortable and spacious living area
- Excellent lighting for reading, working or relaxing
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Kitchenette with microwave oven, electric cooking
hob with exhaust hood and refrigerator
- Cooking utensils, dining and kitchenware with cutlery and glassware
- Generous cupboard and storage space
- Personal electronic safe
- Dedicated broadband Internet and Wi-Fi
- Audio system and DVD player
- 32" LCD television with wide selection of cable and satellite TV channels
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Whether in Bangkok for business or leisure on a
short or long stay, Admiral Premier provides a complete range of
facilities and services. We offer privacy and comfort in a perfectly
secure environment to make your visit enjoyable and hassle-free.
Relax with the family at our outdoor swimming pool or stroll to
nearby Sukhumvit road and enjoy varied shopping and dining options.
Facilities & services
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- 24-hour maintenance and security
- CCTV security system on all floors
- Underground car park
- Cinnamon Restaurant - Serving Italian Fusion and
- Room Service from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Public area Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Rooftop outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Baby sitting service on request
- Complimentary Tuk-tuk transfer to surroundings
(traditional three-wheels vehicle)
Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool
Iron Board On Request
Tuk Tuk Shuttle Service
Admiral Premier is located in the heart of Bangkok's business,
shopping and entertainment district. Nestled on Soi 23, a tranquil
lane off Sukhumvit Road, Admiral Premier is the perfect base for
exploring and enjoying all Bangkok has to offer. With the Asok BTS
Sky train and MRT Underground train stations just a short stroll
away Admiral Premier offers unparalleled access to all of Bangkok's
Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don
Mueang Domestic Airport can both be reached in 30-40 minutes by car.
A chauffeur driven limousine is available on request, as well as
taxi and airport bus services. Especially convenient for medical
tourists, we are located within easy reach of both Bumrungrad and