Location:Silom Road, Soi 03 (Pipat) Hotel Category: Travel Reviews:
7.9 (15 reviews)
FuramaXclusive Sathorn - A Unico Collection,
encompasses 103 stylishly furbished guestrooms with Wi-Fi accessibility on the
higher floors. Conveniently located in the heart of Silom and only a
three-minute walk to the Chong Nonsi BTS sky train station, banks,
convenience stores and shopping malls are aplenty at this prime
This posh boutique-style hotel features expansive
guestrooms that are stylishly furbished for a luxurious yet cozy
feel. Extensive room facilities are available and complete with
in-room amenities. Most rooms have Wi-Fi accessibility and broadband
internet connection is present as an alternative.
Approximate area: 32 - 36 sq.m.
Deluxe Rooms at FuramaXclusive Sathorn - A Unico
Collection, comprehend extensive room facilities that guests can
look forward to. Rooms are complete with air-conditioning, coffee &
tea making facilities, daily newspaper, IDD phones, iron & ironing
board, mini bar with refrigerator, pantry with kitchen utensils and
cutlery, safe deposit, sofa, working desk and a 29-inch television
with satellite channels. A full range of bathroom amenities
including bathrobes and a hairdryer are also present.
Approximate area: 40 sq.m.
Premier Rooms span a large floor area, creating a spacious yet cozy feel.
Rooms are complete with air-conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, daily newspaper,
IDD phones, iron & ironing board,
mini bar with refrigerator, pantry with kitchen utensils and cutlery, safe deposit, sofa,
working desk and a 29-inch television with satellite channels.
The bathroom area is complemented with a full range of amenities, including bathrobes and a hairdryer.
- Fully furnished room with elegant decor
- Fully equipped kitchens, kitchenware with modern appliance
- Daily rooms make up service and linen changing
- Video player and stereo with CD/DVD player
- In-room safe deposit box
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- IDD telephone with voice mail box
- TV set with complimentary satellite programs
(popular 14 channels for selection)
- Free Hi Speed internet both of in guest room and
L'avenue Restaurant presents exquisite International
cuisine throughout the day in a cozy yet chic setting. The menu
alone will get your mouth watering. You can choose from indoor
seating or a romantic candlelit dinner outdoors. For guests who wish
to unwind, there is an extensive wine list to select from with
sports and entertainment programmes telecast on a huge projector
screen. L'avenue Restaurant can accommodate up to 80 people at any
An outdoor mini garden on the 2nd floor
provides privacy for guests who wish to have some quiet time with
simple food and drinks. Alternatively, the pool bar at the swimming
pool also offers light snacks while guests suntan at the pool area.
A gymnasium and sauna are also available for guests' use. Conference
rooms (that can accommodate up to 35 people) with modern audiovisual
equipment are also available within the hotel.
- 24 hours reception and maintenance
- 24 hours security system with closed
circuit TV in every room for monitoring of visitors and well
- Outdoor resort style swimming pool &
sun deck, state of the art fitness center and sauna room, pool bar
- Limousine, sightseeing and tour arrangement
- L'avenue (The restaurant) and room service
- Laundry service (Coin operated launderette is a plus)
- Luggage store room, in room mailing service
- Shuttle bus service to/from hotel and BTS Chongnonsi station
- Private business lunch or dinner arrangement
- Mini mart and mini garden
- Butler service (executive floor)
- Parking service
- Daily English and Japanese Newspaper (available at lobby and restaurant)
- In each and every guest room, there are sprinkle, smoke detector, 16 CCTV throughout the hotel, emergency
light (in room and corridor), electrical generator, passenger lift with key card entry system, around the clock security guard.
Nestled in a peaceful lane, a short stroll leads you to the
bustling streets of Bangkok, where you can experience the bustling
city life. Banks, convenience stores and shopping malls surround the
area. Transportation via the BTS and MRT train systems would be the
most efficient way to get around the city - Chong Nonsi and Sala
Daeng stations are only three and five minutes' walk from the hotel,
Venturing further out is made simple by using
the BTS sky train - Siam Central station, which is only two stops
away, is linked by sky bridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre
shopping malls and Siam Square.