Location:Sukhumvit Rd., Soi 18 Hotel Category: Travel Reviews:
7.8 (5 reviews)
The Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 is a mid-scale,
stylish full service hotel comprising 125 Rooms and
Suites in a modern design with Thai flair accompanied
by creative and chic dining options, business center,
rooftop swimming pool, whirlpool and gymnasium.
Stay at Convenient Sukhumvit Hotel Just a short walk from the BTS Asok and Phrom Phong Station, this soothing
urban retreat offers access to shopping and attractions in Sukhumvit.
Our hotel in Bangkok is within walking distance of the Queen Sirikit
National Convention Centre.
Discover amenities like air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, 39-inch LCD TVs and premium 350-thread-count linens in
each of the 125 spacious hotel rooms at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, all designed to help you feel at home in Sukhumvit.
Large work desks enable you to work more efficiently and DVD players provide additional entertainment.
Additional comforts include rain showerheads and packaged drinking water.
All Room amenities
- 39" LCD TVs with multimedia hubs
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- High-speed, wired and wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- IDD phone
- Drinking Water
- International electricity connections
- Iron/ironing board (available upon request)
- Rain showerhead
- Coffee and tea maker
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
28 sq.m. | Located: Floor 3, 4, 5, 6
Superior Rooms feature king beds or Hollywood twin beds and special bathroom amenities.
An ideal choice of accommodation in Sukhumvit.
Deluxe City View Room
30 sq.m. | Located: Floor 3, 4, 5, 6
Deluxe City View Rooms are furnished with a king bed. In addition to an array of thoughtful amenities,
like free Wi-Fi and a DVD player, this accommodation offers great views down Sukhumvit Soi 18.
Junior Suite Room
45 sq.m. | Located: Floor 7
Junior Suite Rooms provide plenty of room for you to unwind with king beds, comfortable lounge chairs and additional bathroom amenities.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Mezza (Opening Hours: 6 a.m.–11 p.m.)
Craving a unique meal? You can stay put at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 on Sukhumvit Road
and delight in the innovative dishes served at the on-site Mezza Restaurant,
where our creative hotel chefs combine Thai and international dishes for delicious on-site dining.
An international à la carte menu is also available. For added convenience, Mezza Restaurant is Wi-Fi enabled.
Pool Bar (Opening Hours: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.)
Not only can you savour the refreshing cocktails and light snacks at our hotel's Sway Pool Bar,
but you can also enjoy the Bangkok skyline views from our Sukhumvit Road location, the perfect retreat from the bustling city.
For a great way to end the day or jumpstart the evening, make your way to this rooftop spot for a casual, relaxed dinner.
Chai Deli (Opening Hours: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m)
The Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 on Sukhumvit Road wants to ensure you have easy access to great food even if you have to take it on-the-go.
Our hotel's Chai Deli features a selection of take-away salads, sandwiches, chocolates, cakes, fruits and more.
MEETING & BANQUET
The Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 offers three versatile conference spaces and an ideal location near the BTS Asoke Skytrain station, making our hotel ideal for hosting business meetings and other events.
On the second floor, Mezza Conference Room caters to groups of up to 80 people and can be arranged in a myriad of configurations to suit your needs.
For smaller events of up to 12 people, the hotel's Lobby Boardroom or Mezza Boardroom can accommodate your group.
To make your function more affordable, be sure to take advantage of the hotel's delegate meeting packages starting at THB 950.00 per person, per day, including two coffee breaks and lunch.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Once work is done at the business centre, find refreshment on the rooftop, featuring a pool for cooling off, a fitness centre for mood-boosting workouts,
a whirlpool for relaxing soaks and a bar for cool handcrafted cocktails. You can stay connected during your hotel stay in Bangkok thanks to free high-speed Internet access,
and our concierge services can help you navigate the Sukhumvit area by arranging car rentals, reservations and tours.
On-site dining, an airport transfer service and 24-hour laundry service are additional conveniences to help you enjoy a hassle-free visit.
Facilities & Services
- 24-hour concierge service with free luggage storage for in-house guests
- 24-hour laundry service and four-hour express service available
- Airport transfer (Mercedes Benz limousine or Toyota Camry service available with prior booking)
- Business centre counter in lobby with free 24-hour Internet access for in-house guests
- Car rental and Bangkok City tour services (arranged via concierge)
- High-speed Internet access in all hotels rooms and public areas (complimentary)
- Meeting space on site
- Pool area with whirlpool and fitness centre located on the rooftop
- Room service 6 a.m.-midnight
- Tuk Tuk shuttle service to the bustling intersection of Sukhumvit Road and Sukhumvit Soi 18 (complimentary)
- Located within walking distance of the following nearby corporate towers: Exchange Tower, Interchange Tower, Jasmine Building, Lake Ratchada Building and Ocean Tower
- Wake-up calls
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: noon
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB Card, MasterCard, Visa
Tuk Tuk Service
Guest Corridor - 7th floor
- Located in the centre of Bangkok's thriving Asok
Sukhumvit district - the city's most sought after retail and
5 minutes walk from MRT subway and the BTS skytrain,
makes access to Bangkok's historic buildings, shopping
centres and riverside attractions easy.
- Close proximity to The Queen Sirikit National Convention
Centre and Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- 30 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Offers exceptional quiet views of Bangkok's skyline and
the picturesque Benjakitti Park and Lake.