SUVARNABHUMI ORIENTAL RESORT is located 8 kilometers away from Suvarnabhumi Airport. It’s easily accessible to the airport just only 15 minutes.
The hotel is perfect for staying overnight especially for passengers who have to catch flights from and to the airport.
We entitle all guests to have our best with all best facilities. There’s wake up call, taxi service, exchange rate, tour information, air ticket
as well as free internet access in room.
We have friendly and well-English, Malay, Arabic, Tagalog, Burmese and Thai speaking staffs who can provide information and advice for you.
There are 200 rooms fully furnished by brand new furniture and modern style decorations.
Each room features main facilities such as Air conditioner, television, water heater, refrigerator, cable TV and private balcony.
During this economic condition our hotel’s vision is to promote and motivate the tourism industry.
We strongly guarantee that our hotel has been running quality accommodations service and targeting the right group of customers.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with Shower
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Hair Dryer (On request)
- Free Wi-Fi In room
- LCD Television
- Wake up call
- Non Smoking room
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour Room Service
- Hotel/Airport Transfer (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi in public Area
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Non Smoking room
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Fitness Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Luggage storage
- Proximity from and to (3 kilometers) International Suvarnabhumi Airport
(20 minutes by driving)
- 20 kms away from Kwan Riam Floating Market
- 25 kms away from Siam Park
- 30 kms away from Safari World
- 3 minutes away from Paseo Mall / Mc Donald (24 Hours )
- Near Mega Bangna
- Easy access to public transportation services and sky-train network (Airport Link Ladkrabang Station)
- Convenient to connect with prime areas of Bangkok, where a variety of shopping complex, international restaurants, theatres, etc., available
- Close to local markets and walking distance to supermarkets ,temples