72 Salacheep Rd., T. Prachuabkirikhan, Muang Prachuap Khiri Khan 77000
Location:Prachuap Khiri Khan, City Hotel Category: Travel Reviews:
9.4 (1 reviews)
‘Prachuap Grand Hotel’ The special atmosphere blends charm of the sea with the comfort and luxury of modern accommodation.
The interior design of the hotel was inspired by the environment of Prachuap Khiri Khan city.
The hotel is divided into two sides, The east coast is a beautiful sea view when sunrise and the west side is a view of the Tanaosri Mountains along the line.
Standard Room (28-30 Sqm.)
Junior Suite (50 Sqm.)
Sea Sky Suite (70 Sqm.)
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with Bathtub and separate shower
- Bathroom with Shower (except Sea Sky Suite)
- Jacuzzi Bathtub (only Sea Sky Suite)
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Complimentary Bottled water
- Solar Water Heater System
- Free Wi-Fi In room
- LCD Television
- Non Smoking room
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Khao Chong Krajok Restaurant
Khao Chong Krajok Restaurant, All day dining with Thai, Chinese, European and Japanese menus.
Open: 06.00 A.M. – 12.00 A.M.
- 24 hour reception
- Room Service
- Free Wi-Fi in public Area
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Meeting Room (capacity up to 700 pax)
- Non Smoking room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
How to get there :
- There is a train from Hua Lamphong station daily by train to the south, which every train passes through Prachuap Khiri Khan.
And on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays. The State Railway of Thailand arranges a guided 1-day tour of Suan Son Pradipat
And from Thon Buri Railway Station there is a Thon Buri - Lang Suan train passing Prachuap Khiri Khan every day.
By Car From Bangkok, there are 2 routes:
- Take Highway 35 (Thon Buri - Pak Tho) through Samut Sakhon. Then turn left onto Highway 4 (Petchakasem)
through Phetchaburiprovince to Prachuap Khiri Khan. Total distance is about 280 km. It takes about 3 hours and a half.
- Take Highway No. 4 (Petchkasem) through Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom - Ratchaburi - Petchaburi to Prachuap.
Total distance is about 320 km. It takes about 4 hours.
- There are regular buses and air-conditioned buses from The Transport C., Ltd. and the Bangkok-Prachuap buses
departing from the Southern Bus Terminal on Boromarajonani Road every day. It takes about 4 hours.