Location:Trang, Koh Libong Hotel Category: Travel Reviews:
-/- ( reviews)
There are so many good reasons to visit Libong island.
Beautiful deserted beaches, great diving & snorkeling and some of the finest sunsets in Thailand can all be enjoyed from
Libong Beach Resort. Located on the south west coast of Thailand,
Libong Island is the largest island in the district of Trang, taking its name from the Talibong tree that used to grow on the island.
It's an area of outstanding natural beauty, with designated nature reserves and national park areas.
Hill View Bungalow A/C
1 Double bed
View Bungalow A/C
Family Beachfront 2nd Row
1 Double bed + 1 Single bed
Connecting Room A/C
Family Beachfront 1st Row
Sea View Bungalow 1st Row
2 Big Beds
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with Shower
- Writing Desk
- Complimentary Bottled water
- Non Smoking room
FACILITIES & SERVICES
There's something for everyone on Libong, whether it's spotting the almost extinct Dugongs,
bird watching, photography, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, fishing, walking, exploring, island hopping or just simply relaxing.
- Water Sport
- Free Wi-Fi in public Area
- Laundry Service
- Hotel/Airport Transfer
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental
- Shuttle bus
- Private Beach
- Currency Exchange
- Pets Allowed
- Moped & canoe hire
- Birds and animals
- Diving center
- Boat trips
How to get here :
Koh Libong Via Trang You can travel to Trang by air, train or bus.
- Trang airport is served by Nok Air domestically
- From the airport or town center you can catch mini-buses or taxis to Chao Mai (or Hat Yao the port)
- Once at Hat Yao there are regular long tail boat ferries (taking 30 min. to Ban Prow pier on Koh Libong)
- From Ban Prow pier you can catch a three-wheeled motorcycle haulers(20 min. - with sidecar for luggage if required) to Libong Beach Resort
Koh Libong by sea
You can travel to Koh Libong and Hat Yao by boat from other islands.
- There is now a new ferry service, operated by Tigerline Travel, linking Thailand's major west coast island sand Langkawi, which stops at Hat Yao.
- Once at Hat Yao there are regular long tail boat ferries (taking 30 min. to Ban Prow pier on Ko Libong).
- From Ban Prow pier you can catch a three-wheeled motorcycle haulers (20 min. - with sidecar for luggage if required) to Libong Beach Resort.
- You can also hire Long tail boats from the nearby islands of Koh Sukorn, Koh Muuk and Koh Kraddan direct to Libong Beach Resort.